Are you a skilled and persistent relationship builder?
About the job
We are looking for a strong commercial profile who will take on the responsibility of driving sales through motivated customer and partner relations for a global company within sustainable IT services towards recommerce and circular tech.
As a Sourcing Manager at Foxway you will be part of our international Sourcing team. We expect you to work independently and create good results with your strong sales and networking skills. Your tasks include finding potential partners in the DACH market, developing new customer relations, and taking care of the existing partners as well as follow-up with customers to ensure the best service is provided.
The job also requires some travel activity within the DACH region as well as internationally.
Your responsibilities are to:
• Participate in planning and executing company's overall sourcing strategy
• Represent the company in DACH market
• Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices
• Expand the company’s professional network through new partners
• Approach potential new customers and offer presentations
• Compile tenders, offers, contracts and purchase documents
• Be the project leader and business partner for complex customers (e.g., setting-up business cases, profitability analyses, forecasts, being the interface to different departments and finding the best solutions)
• Perform controlling (analyses, evaluations, reporting etc.)
• Deliver a “best-in-class” customer service to our existing partners in the DACH market
What we expect from you
Do you have experience within B2B, carrier and telco environment and are you interested in the recommerce industry? Are you convinced that sustainability and a circular economy are the way makers for a better future? And do you have genuine interest in securing a great customer experience? If you can tick off these boxes, you have fulfilled the most important parameters to be considered for a position as Sourcing Manager at Foxway - and thus be an active player in our continued growth in the European recommerce market within our trade-in solutions for used electronics.
- Have previous experience as Sourcing Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Manager or Business Development Manager positions or similar for 3-5 years
• Write and speak fluent German and English
• Have in-depth knowledge of B2B Account Management
• Have several years of experience from the IT and / or telecom industry in DACH region
• Are independent, proactive and can figure out how to structure your workday
• Want to develop yourself both professionally and personally in a company with great growth
• Have sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
What we offer
- An exciting position in an international innovative company where your role will have a significant impact on our further journey
• A meaningful, innovative, and sustainable environment
• Part of a dynamic international team and an important member of our global team of 600+ employees.
• You will give reference to our Head of Sourcing Western Europe
• A lot of freedom and the opportunity to take on responsibility
• The salary will be composed by a fixed monthly fee and attractive bonus system
• Workplace: Munich office and flexible mobile work
We help large organizations, the public sector and resellers of consumer electronics to become more circular in the way they think and act. To be specific, we provide our partners and customers with different services that help them to manage mobile phones, computers and other tech devices in a way that is both cost-efficient and sustainable. We call it Circular Tech.
And Foxway is the leading European company for circular tech and trade-in solutions.