The Goods In department are looking for a Warehouse Operative to join the team!
We are looking for a Goods In Warehouse Operative for our Braintree, Essex location!
We partner with manufacturers, resellers, and leasing companies to source large volumes of retired and replaced IT/Electronic equipment, and sells to the best equipment dealers and resellers.
About the job
Global Resale is looking for hardworking, ambitious and driven individuals to work in our busy and fast paced warehouse environment. You will be handling IT equipment, either upon receipt or preparing for shipment. It is an active role which includes splitting down and preparing items as the business requires. Full training will be provided but IT experience would be advantageous.
What we expect from you
- Receiving of deliveries
- Enter critical information from the asset to correctly identify and track the asset within the GRID (Global Resale Inventory Database) during the Registration, Batch Management and / or Order Picking process steps
- Unpack and examine incoming shipments, identifying damaged items, record shortages, and correspond with internal staff
- Verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepare items for shipment
- Maintain and manage all shipping and receiving documents, photos and records
- Create and review packing lists for accuracy
- Assist in material handling when necessary
Who are we looking for
- Basic computer knowledge
- Strong attention to details when entering data
- Able to lift up to 15kg.
- Forklift qualifications are a plus (Counter Balance or Flexi - Must be in date and certified by an accredited body such as ITSSAR) Salary would increase once qualifications are approved.
Must be able to correctly identify manufacturer information, brand and model numbers, the manufacturer serial number. Properly record and remove asset tags from the assets. Verify Global ID numbers and match to the current job record being entered.
Responsible for maintaining proper housekeeping and safety standards.
Usage of safety gloves and composite toe shoes.
Safe operation of all machinery, tools and equipment
What we offer
- Career progression with competitive salary
- Access to company Employee Assistance programme to assist employees with personal and/or work-related problems including emotional well-being
- 28 days annual leave increasing by 1 day each year with length of service
- Company pension scheme
- Free tea, coffee, sugar and plenty of ice lollies in the summer months!
- Access to pool table, football table, shuffleboard and arcade games on your break
- Free parking
- Summer BBQ’s and corporate events!
We help large organizations, the public sector and resellers of consumer electronics to become more circular in the way they think and act. To be specific, we provide our partners and customers with different services that help them to manage mobile phones, computers and other tech devices in a way that is both cost-efficient and sustainable. We call it Circular Tech.