The Technical department are looking for a new Warehouse Operative to join the team!
About the job
We are looking for an IT Test Operative to join our Braintree, Essex location!
We partner with manufacturers, resellers, and leasing companies to source large volumes of retired and replaced IT/Electronic equipment, and sell to the best equipment dealers and resellers.
Summary: The Test Operative is responsible for testing and processing IT assets, typically 3-5-year-old used IT equipment, targeting Enterprise assets such as Servers, Storage Arrays, Networking and Telecom. Training will be provided but a technical background within this area sector would be advantageous. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who can work well on their own or within a team.
What we expect from you
- Input specifications, cosmetic conditions and other key information into our database
- Meet production KPI’s surrounding both quality and quantity
- Responsible for data erasure on multiple product types and ensuring control measures have been applied
- Proactive attitude to solving faults/problems
- Proactive attitude to help create more efficient ways to current solutions in place within the workplace
- Ensuring that general housekeeping is kept at the highest standard e.g., clean and tidy floors
- Flexibility to work in other areas of the business to cope with day to day demands in meeting targets and helping to achieve the group goal
- Compliance with all H&S regulations and wearing a high-vis and protective footwear at all times
This is an active role and will involve heavy, manual lifting.
Who are we looking for
- General Windows operating system and office products knowledge, including data entry necessary to record the work performed
- Experience working on Servers, Networking and Storage Arrays would be advantageous
- Knowledge on removing DATA from Enterprise (IDRAC ECT) would be advantageous
- Basic computer knowledge/ I.T experience
- Ability to read and understand work orders
- Ability to recognise a wide variety of data-bearing devices
- Self-motivated and target driven with the ability to work independently
- A good verbal and written communicator
- Willingness to flex into other job roles from time-to-time as production demands dictate
What we offer
- Additional leave with length of service
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Health & wellbeing programme
- On-site parking
We help large organizations, the public sector and resellers of consumer electronics to become more circular in the way they think and act. To be specific, we provide our partners and customers with different services that help them to manage mobile phones, computers and other tech devices in a way that is both cost-efficient and sustainable.We call it Circular Tech.