Want to work full stack in a circular tech company?
Are you driven by creating customer value and working with digitalization and sustainability? Then we're a perfect match. If you're also a fin on relationship building, we'll be in the finish line soon. Foxway is a global company with over 1000 colleagues in seven countries. Together we make digital life easy for our customers. We do this by working sustainably in all dimensions. Environmentally conscious, socially and economically. Win-win-win for the customer, us and the environment. Organic growth combined with strategic acquisitions has led us to grow strongly in recent years. Are you our next colleague who wants to make a difference and continue to grow with us?
About the job
We are looking for a senior full stack developer with a passion for technology to join our team in Gothenburg. The focus will be working with our custom developed system, Lina, which is an asset management system for the public sector. The goal of the team is to continually improve Lina for the external as well as internal users. Your knowledge and experience will guide our team in making long term design decisions. You will be involved in everything from working closely with our users with designing and improving our product to writing clean and high-quality code, all the way to testing and deployment of the product and features.
You will be responsible for
- Development and implementation of system features
- Maintaining existing functionality in the system
- System architectural design and decisions
- Research on new functionality and features
- Collaboration with multiple cross-functional teams to deliver high quality work in rapid product development
Our tech stack
- .NET 6
- SQL Server
What we expect from you
- BSc degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- 7+ years of experience in software engineering, with a few years of cloud services experience (e.g. Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud)
- Extensive experience with programming languages and technologies such as C#, .NET Core, Typescript, SQL
- Excellent technical design, problem solving and debugging skills
- Fluent verbal and writing skills in English
- Meritorious: Swedish
You will work in a team where we support each other and where every individual counts. We work with modern technologies and frameworks and encourage their use. You will have the opportunity to cooperate with other teams in Foxway Group internationally. At Foxway we have a collective agreement (TechSweden, IT agreement). We also offer other employee benefits such as after work activities, wellness allowance, and flexible working hours. You will be based in the Gothenburg office, near Lindholmen Science Park. Foxway offers the possibility of remote work but we also encourage the social aspect of meeting face to face.
For us, it is important to have a workplace that values diversity and inclusion and provides equal opportunities for everyone. We welcome your application!