Do you want to hang out with Top Management at Foxway?
If you’re passionate about creating customer value and working with digitalization and sustainability, raise your hand. And if you’re also passionate about building customer relations, raise both your hands. Foxway is a global company with over 1000 employees in seven countries. Together we make the digital life easy for our customers. By working sustainably in every way possible we can create a win-win-win situation. For our customers, for us and for the environment. Organic growth in combination with strategic acquisitions has helped us accelerate our growth in the recent years.
Traineeship in Foxway
If you want to experience every layer of a company in the forefront of driving sustainability within the IT sector, then we have the perfect opportunity for you. Come join Foxway in this unique possibility we are now offering!
What you can experience
Over the course of 18-24 months you will get to know Foxway and certain divisions in a closer way. You will get insights and experiences that are otherwise hard to acquire within such a short time span and that will give your career a real boost.
The traineeship offers;
- A comprehensive introduction to our products, operational contexts and business strategy.
- First hand view of Circular IT meaning sustainability as a core strategy.
- Possibility to work alongside our CEO on a day-to-day basis.
- Acting in meetings on behalf of our CEO.
- International travel opportunity.
- Attain experience in working with top management.
- Possibility to lead projects.
- Test your presentations skills both in preparation phase and execution.
- One day a week administrative tasks.
- Events to expand your network and opportunities to discuss ideas with management.
- Personal mentoring.
- Newly graduated with at least a Bachelor’s Degree from a university in the field of business administration, economics, IT/Tech or legal education.
- Basic understanding of economic contexts and strong interest in IT as a service.
- High level of personal initiative and independent action.
- Quick grasp for training in changing areas of responsibility, curiosity about the unknown and unfamiliar, and the ability to break through established patterns of thought and develop innovative solutions.
- Thinking and acting as an entrepreneur and excellent analytical thinking.
- Ability to communicate and present subjects to specific target groups.
- Fluent in English and Swedish, knowledge of other languages would be a plus.
- Some initial professional experience would be a plus.
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Don’t hesitate to reach out via the form below.
For us, it’s important to have a workplace that values diversity and inclusion to create equal opportunities for all. We’re looking forward to your application!
Applications may be submitted during June 27th until August 11th and the reviewing process starts from August 15, due to summer vacations.