We are looking for an experienced Management Assistant to ensure the smooth-running of the office!
About the job
You will be working both on a one-to-one basis with the management, but also on a wider basis with internal and external clients and stakeholders. Your responsibilities include managing calendars, preparing reports and presentations, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports.
To be more detailed you:
- Act as the point of contact among management, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage CEO calendar and set up meetings
- Project lead and assist with a variety of office projects and processes
- Produce reports and presentations as well as file and retrieve corporate records, documents, and reports
- Research and conduct data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives
- Help prepare for meetings and take accurately minutes from meetings
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
What do we expect from you
You should have a proven experience of at least 5 years as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience. You have experience from project management and in-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite. You have outstanding organizational and time management skills; ability to multitask and prioritize tasks keeping attention to details. You have a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills. You`re verbal and written communications skills are excellent (both Estonian and English). Education on BA level is an advantage.
Join our waymakers and..
You will get the opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills and work with fun and professional people. We have excellent conditions for professional and personal development. We have youthful and friendly people who all share one mission – saving the planet by reducing electronic waste through circular economy. We offer free lunches and fruits, sporting and health benefits, and team events. Ping us, so we can tell you more!
We'd like to see your application with cover letter by 13th of June 2021
Location: Estonia (preferred Tartu and/or Tallinn)
Job type: full time