Are you a skilled and persistent relationship builder?
Do you have experience with B2B and are you interested about IT and telecom industry?
Are you convinced that sustainability and circular economy are the way makers for a better future?
Do you have experience in leading people in an international context and have genuine interest in securing a great customer experience?
Then you have just said yes to the most important parameters to be considered for a position as Head of Sourcing Denmark & Iceland in Foxway - and thus be an active player in our continued growth in the Danish and Icelandic market within Asset Management and Buy-back solutions for used electronics.
About the job
As the Head of Sourcing Denmark & Iceland at Foxway OÜ, you will be part of the international Sourcing team, and you will represent Foxway in the Danish and Icelandic IT and telecom market. We expect you to work independently in this role and to be able to create good results with your strong sales and networking skills.
Your tasks include to find potential partners in Danish and Icelandic market, develop new customer relations and take care of our existing partners. Your daily work tasks will, among other things, deal with follow-up with customers and always ensure that we provide the best service. You will manage, develop, and support your team members and ensure your team is performing on high level. The job also requires some travel activity both in Denmark and internationally.
Your responsibilities are to:
- Participate in planning and executing company's overall sourcing strategy
- Represent Foxway in the Danish and Icelandic markets
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices
- Build relationships with vendors and key suppliers
- Deliver a competent customer service to our existing partners in Denmark and Iceland
- Expand Foxway OÜ professional network through new partners
- Map the key players in the Danish and Icelandic IT and telecom market in collaboration with supporting sourcing team
- Compile offers and purchase documents
- Manage and motivate your team members and ensure their competence and development
We expect you to:
- Have previous experience as Sourcing Manager or Sales Manager positions or similar for 5-8 years
- Write and speak fluent Danish and English
- Have in-depth knowledge of B2B Account Management
- Have 5-8 years of experience from the IT and / or telecom industry
- Are independent, proactive and can figure out how to structure your work day
- Want to develop yourself both professionally and personally in a company with great growth
- Have sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- MA in Business Administration or similar relevant field will be an advantage
Join our waymakers and..
You will get the opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills and work with fun and professional people. We have excellent conditions for professional and personal development. We have youthful and friendly people who all share one mission – saving the planet by reducing electronic waste through circular economy. Ping us, so we can tell you more!
We'd like to see your application by 20 of April
You will work from our office centrally located in Copenhagen and receive a salary that matches your qualifications, including an attractive bonus scheme.
You will report directly to our Sourcing Director.
Job type: full time